Friday, March 14, 2014

Happiness begets happiness

SURPRISE !!!!!

Hey love !

I was hoping you would bring that card with you since it was going to contain this surprise but you'll have to make do with my bracelet :).

I'll be writing my replies to your letter so please scan the bracelet words " No limits" periodically for random surprises. Since I may not be awake when you are I thought this would be a nice way to stay in contact. Here is my response to your happiness letter that we opened together.

==

Yay for making memories though eh ?

Time is something you can never get more of so I hope you are spending your time abroad making beautiful memories wherever you are doing what ever you'll be doing. You asked before what makes me happy and it is spending my time on things that become wonderful memorable memories. So far I think we have had quite a few of those. Turning ordinary days into extraordinary days. Memories that I hope you find will keep you happy for a long time.

Looking forward to hearing from you about your trip. Let me know what has been the happiest moment on your trip so far ? What is the one thing you wont forget ? Who has been teh happiest person you met on the trip and why are they happy ?

LOVE you Queenie, and remember you are special to me :)

I hope that you feel well during your entire trip and never have a dull moment. Hopefully you get to draw a lot of graffiti on peoples faces with your big 2 games. Please draw a PIE on someones face and take a picture for me if you can.

Looking forward to seeing you back home :)

==
Stevie's happiest moment so far in our relationship : When you went along with my crazy Pokemon idea and came over to my house at 11 pm to build with me. I realized then that I have a pretty special girl in my life that I would like to keep.



No comments:

Post a Comment